AdventHealth Registered Nurse MedSurg up to 5K Bonus and 3K Relocation FT Day Shift in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Registered Professional Nurse AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
- Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named “Best Hospital” for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents
- As the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973
- The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year. We are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources
- Want to see what it is like to work with us? Click here for a virtual tour of the Altamonte Springs Campus
The Medical Surgical unit is a 38-bed unit that cares for multisystem disease processes.
- We specialize in general surgeries ranging from appendectomies, cholecystectomy, urology, podiatry, colon rectal, and women’s surgeries.
- It is a fast-paced unit that takes pride in delivering high quality connected care to our patients.
- We have excellent teamwork and have been recognized for a Nurse’s Week team excellence award.
- We support clinical growth and career advancement.
Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus and 3K Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
Applicable experience required.
Must live 50 or more miles from 601 East Rollins Dr., Orlando, FL to qualify.
Full Time employment contract required.
Rehires within 12 months are not eligible
- Applicable experience required.
- Full Time employment contract required.
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a school of nursing
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
- For Radiology/Imaging, PALS required only for cost centers 4220,7211,6236
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Preferred:
- Professional certification
- ACLS, PALS, NRP (based on patient population; See document EKG and Advanced Life Support Requirements)
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.